Monday, April 25, 2011

12. Enraged Vampire

Shhhhh……

Chapter 12

Enraged Vampire



I pull into the underground garage of Peter’s building in downtown Chicago, jump out of Cherry and fly to the elevator. With each ding of the elevator as it passes a floor, I grunt with impatience for how slow it is moving. Then I see my reflection in the silver doors.

I look crazed with jet black eyes my brow is deeply furrowed in worry and anger.


I am on the cusp of turning into Him.

But I can see my true reflection. I am a Vampire.

The elevator dings and the doors opened. It is late and the offices are empty so I have nothing to worry about as I fly to Peter’s office at vampire speed and walk in without even knocking.

“Edward I wasn’t expecting you.” Peter looks up from his laptop sitting at his desk working in a disheveled tuxedo shirt that is unbuttoned, the tie hanging down both sides looking surprised to see me. 



“Caius has Isabella. We cannot locate him. He did not take her to the estates Peter…I can’t fucking find her…I need to find her!” I yell pulling my fingers through my hair trying to calm the fuck down.

“How the fuck did you lose her to begin with?” He looks confused as his eyes dart between Emmett and me.

“PETER! Fuck… help me!!” My voice is hoarse and cracking just as Emmett grabs my arm to restrain me from lunging at Peter, which I really am about to do.

“Uh…hell…yeah…Sorry…Uh…did you call her? I mean does she have her phone with her?”

“She won’t answer.” Emmett states as I stand here with my fists clenched and I start to feel my chest close up on me. My breathing is erratic again.

I still can’t fucking breathe and I know I did not need to breathe per say …it’s just if I needed to locate her, I relied on my fucking sense of smell more than anything.

“What is her code Edward?”

“Her code?” Emmett looks confused.

“FUCK ! WHY THE FUCK DIDN’T I THINK OF THAT!”

“TIGER-PU55Y” I blurt out and both Emmett and Peter gape at me.

His mouth opens and closes, he pulls up the tracking program shaking his head.

“What the fuck is this code shit?” Emmett asks.

“Her phone. I installed lo-jack on her phone I bought for her. I forgot about it.”


“You what?!!” Emmett looked at me incredulously. “And how the fuck do you forget about something like that? Our memory is pretty much crystal fucking clear Edward…what the fuck?”

I glare at him ready to rip his ass apart for jumping my shit now. Now was not the fucking time to be delving into the fact that Isabella has been fucking with me so much that I am forgetting shit.

“And why the fuck are you using lo-jack on her? Who the fuck else do you use lo-jack on?” He is standing with his fists clenched and his jaw muscles twitching in anger.

“Everyone I fucking love alright! Is that okay with you brother?” I yell ready to go head to head with him. “Is that a fucking problem Emmett?” I press on, stepping towards him. I had no problem or reservations about taking his ass on either! His eyes widen in surprise.

“Here ya go.” Peter flips the laptop around, so I move towards Peter’s desk, bending over it while I move the cursor and narrow in on the location and zoom in.

“Industrial area? What the fuck would she be doing at an industrial area?” Emmett asks while standing behind me looking over my shoulder.

“I don’t want to imagine what is happening there.” Peter frowns rubbing his face with both hands as he blows out a mouthful of air.

My chest feels like it has been kicked in very hard. Similar to what it would feel like if my entire chest cavity collapsed in on itself. Like a crushing weight that held me where I was.

As I stand here, my body began to convulse violently as a haze of red and rage build up from the bottom of my feet, filling every cell of my being, coursing through my tightened muscles.

My jaw tenses and my fangs bust through my gums ripping the flesh. The sound of them tearing through echo in my head as blood and venom began to drip down the razor sharp tips of my fangs. Venom floods my mouth and I didn’t say a fucking word as I flew out the door and down the stairs.

Fuck the elevator!

I was faster!

Fuck Cherry.

I was still fucking faster!

Fuck waiting for Emmett or Peter.

They will catch up.

I run through the city faster than I have ever run in my life. I mentally check off each mind that was not his, tuning out any thoughts as I scan for him. I know once I get closer, it will take me no time at all, to locate his mind. I will be in his head before I have my hands on his throat. I find the street that the tracking program located. I pick up speed even faster through the blackened streets. The lights around here were obviously busted out. I am sure it is intentional, but I do not need light running through the pitch black of night.

As soon as I lock in on his thoughts I freeze in my tracks as the vision of what it is Caius is looking at pops into my head as if I were standing in front of her myself. I am looking at Isabella through his eyes now.  

Motherfuck.


 
Isabella is laying face down on a bed in a dark room obviously blindfolded, completely naked. She is only bound by the spreader bar attached to her ankles with her shoes still strapped to her feet, and she is positioned in an all too familiar way. I know the two acts that would occur when a submissive is bound like this. I know exactly why the fuck Caius has her in this position for.
I choke out a gasp, and the conflict that stirs within my body is at war with my brain. I am now fighting against the desire and lust that burns in my loins at the sight of Isabella in this position, and my brain screams at me as the seething pure hate for Caius fills me with rage. He shows me this vision of her bound. My angel is bound like this and it isn’t me that had been the one to do it. While my mind is battling with my body… this is when I hear her faint little whimper in that sweet voice.

“mmmm….oh please.”

“HOLY FUCK!” I growl and turn to the building that stands out in the pitch black. I have no idea why I know it is this building. It is almost like I can feel her pull leading me there. As if I am connected to her somehow. The pull is so fucking strong; I have never felt anything like it.

My feet finally answer my brain’s command to get to her as I rush toward the building running straight for the door gripping the handle, ripping it off and throwing it aside as I step in and listen to his sick perverse mind.

Fuck she is going to be so fucking tight. Just don’t bite her Caius…just enjoy her for a while before, then you can nick her…you don’t want to waste something so fucking good, and she is so fucking ready to come all night for us if we tease her relentlessly. I can always drug her again if it starts to wear off…

He had no idea I was in here as he focused on my precious angel.

His voice sounds like he is whispering, “Beg little slutbeg for my cock.” 

It isn’t a command, and I find it odd. It almost seems as if he is disguising his voice or hiding who he is. I listened further to his thoughts as I scan the empty looking warehouse and all he kept thinking was how good his dick feels in his own hand hovering over her.

A growl emanates through my gut as I fight to contain it.
I move towards the only sign that he is here. His car is parked inside of the desolate building and my eyes focus in on something as I made my way around it. I pick up the material of Isabella’s torn and tattered dress and bring it to my nose. My nostrils flare as I caught HIS scent. My teeth bare down in a clenching manner to keep from roaring out in boiling anger.
I was frothing at the mouth. Venom is being produced by the buckets as it drips down in a steady stream off my sharp and deadly fangs.

Edward…oh, please touch me. Please.

“Edward…please…mmm…”

My eyes widened in surprise.

What the fuck?

I look at the car and grip the side mirror ripping it off the door and bring it up to my face. I just have to see for myself.



My eyes are no longer Black. They are a combination of green and black swirled in chaos and they glow as they darken through all my rage and fury.

I have always had a problem with my temper and I have lost control before out of anger but this wasn’t that.

No. This was something different.

It is as if my rage became a part of me, and it propels me forward to go after what is mine.

I feel like fate is frowning on me… because of my refusal to claim Isabella the first time, and as if it is doing this to her to force me to see. To see what my body had known all along since the day she sat in my club that first night.

She thinks I am Edward what the fuck? But she is still a virgin? Edward has not been with her! Well…that makes this so much better.
She can accuse him of claiming her virginity if she lives through this…but first…I want that sweet tight, virgin ass.

I stand here trying to get a sense of direction as I stand in a completely empty fucking building. It was a huge open area which made no sense. I can hear them and I can smell them.




I inhale deeply and followed her scent. It lingers at a pair of doors in the floor that weren't noticeable till you were on top of them. I reach down and yank them open ripping them off the hinges tossing them.
  



I fucking found her and the motherfucker heard me.

Who the fuck?

I inhaled and I know there is no way out of this hellhole he has created. No other scent of an exit is down there.

He is all mine.

I prepare for the attack and I hear a loud clanking sound of a lock as a door opens.

I watch his silhouette next to the light that shines out of the room he was just in, as I stand here in the darkness in wait. I am in his head as he looks down the corridor toward the dark at the stairway to hell. His vampire eyes cannot see me because I am out of his view but he knows.

He knows someone is up here. He can smell the festering hate emanating off of me.  

I rip my shirt off.

He will have no advantage.

I watch him pace for a moment and he cannot contain his own rage for being interrupted and having to deal with someone. Through his eyes I watch him charge at the stairs. He will be here in a second and as soon as he appears from below, I lunge at him crashing into his body as I wrap my arms around his torso and I slam into him as we roll to the ground. The impact is so violent it tears up the floor.

We both right ourselves and circle one another now facing off.

“How dare you break into my building! Cullen what the fuck are you doing here?!”  

“You have something of mine!” I growled out. “And I want it back!!” I demanded while clenching my teeth.

“I don’t know what the fuck you are talking about!” He hisses. The motherfucker is crouching in a pair of dress slacks that are undone and he is shirtless.

“You know damn well what I am talking about. I can smell her Caius!  Isabella is down there and I can smell her and the fucking drug, you twisted fuck! That is so fucking sad you have to drug her to get her here! She is MINE now let her go!” I seethed spitting and hissing.

“What the fuck are you talking about? How the hell is she yours? She is still a fucking virgin! Besides I just collared her…so that makes her mine!”

“You are one pathetic piece of shit! She isn’t even coherent to agree to that! It doesn’t matter anyway Caius because you are fucking dead!” I roar and lunge for him slamming his body into the steel reinforced concrete floor tearing it up even further. He is pinned under me. I have a hold of both his arms and in a rush of pure hatred coursing through my entire body, and putting every ounce of strength I had in me, I simultaneously rip them off throwing them. He howls out in pain as I stood up over him.
“What’s wrong fucker? A little helpless there? How does it fucking feel!?”
“How does it feel to be a helpless victim?” I yell.
I reach down and pick up one leg and twist it before I yank the fucker off tossing it aside as he screams out like a little bitch.

“Just one more Caius.” I growl.

I repeat the same motion and stare down at him circling him. “Well Caius…start talking! I want to know what the hell you did to her!! TELL ME!!”  



“Fuck you Cullen! You do realize you’re going to die, if you kill me! My brothers won’t give up avenging my death!” The expression on his face is a beautiful canvas of pain. It is not enough. I need to know. I need to decide what his fate is going to be even though I have already pretty much decided.

“Answer me motherfucker! I could give a rat’s ass about your fucking brothers right now! What did you DO TO HER?” I rage as my voice rises even further… my breathing becomes more ragged and my nostrils flare at the scent of Isabella’s blood as it sings to me from below.

“FUCK OFF!” he howls out and winces.

He could not stop the memory if he wanted to, as it replayed in his mind of Isabella in the car obviously pleading to go home, and his hand pushed the hem of her dress up, then the fucker was watching her nipples harden as the drug took affect before he just openly touched her breast.  

“HOW DARE YOU TOUCH HER! SO HELP ME GOD, IF SHE IS VIOLATED IN ANY WAY, I WILL FEED YOU YOUR OWN FUCKING DICK!” 

I turn as if I was going to walk away from him and swing my leg around giving one hard solid kick right to his fucking head. I am seething in anger watching him remember as he mixed the drug and put it in her glass of wine.

My eye catches the pulley chains of the garage door system and I rush over and yank pulling at a reel of chain.

I walk back to him and begin wrapping each body part in the chain as I string him up from the rafters far enough apart so that he cannot reassemble himself, spitting and hissing at him the whole time.




“YOU BETTER PRAY CAIUS!!!! ONE FUCKING BRUISE….ONE FUCKING GODDAMN, MOTHERFUCKING MARK ON HER… IF SHE HAS A GODDAMN TEAR IN HER EYE SO HELP ME, I WILL TORTURE THE LIVING FUCK OUT OF YOU!” I yell as my fists are clenched so tight that my razor sharp nails are cutting into my marble flesh.

“YOU DRUGGED HER DIDN’T YOU? DIDN’T YOU MOTHERFUCKER?! YOU DRUGGED HER WITH MY OWN FUCKING VENOM!” I spit out venom at him seething further.

“NOW YOUR FAMILY WILL HAVE A REASON TO WANT TO KILL ME, BECAUSE I WILL FINISH YOU! YOU ARE GOING TO DIE BY MY HANDS CAIUS…I WILL GIVE YOU SOME TIME TO THINK ABOUT THAT. YOU WON’T KNOW WHEN…BUT I WILL. I WILL KEEP YOU HERE FOR DAYS UNTIL I KNOW SHE IS OKAY AND YOU BETTER HOPE TO GOD CAIUS…YOU BETTER HOPE TO FUCKING GOD, SHE DOESN’T REMEMBER THIS!!!”

Then I hear her voice. The verbal and the thought and I gasp.  

“Please Edward…” she whimpers.

Don’t make me wait…for you …just I need you...please just touch it make it stop burning…make it feel better…

My cock hardens in an instant. I inhale deeply catching the scent of Isabella’s still virgin pure blood and her sweet arousal, and my eyes roll back in my head. My head falls back taking all of her scent into my lungs. I squeeze my fists even tighter clenching them before I punch Caius’s torso with every bit of strength I have. A loud sound that resembles thunder clapping overhead rang through the empty warehouse and echoes back into the pitch blackness.

Edward...

I turn towards the angelic voice that calls out, but before I go to her I roar out from deep in my gut,

“Motherfucking MINE!”

I swing my leg around and kick his torso hard and it bounces violently on the chain as he hangs there. He yells out at me cursing, his fangs were out as he hisses. Then I hear him, as he takes notice of my eyes.

Wait…is she your mate?

He throws his head back laughing as he processes the color of my eyes.  

“A human? Seriously?” He laughs harder and while his mouth is in the open position, I move towards him so fast he has no time to react as I shoved my entire fist into his fucking mouth.

“You will not be need these anymore.” I seethe through my tightly clenched teeth.

With his mouth open, I reach in and dig my finger into his gums and yank the first fang out as he bites down hard pumping his venom into my hand with the one fang he has left. I rip my hand out and haul back with my fist and punch him in the head and grip his mouth again with my other hand. I dig into his gums and yank the other out of his mouth tearing it out by the roots.

A sick satisfaction washes over me.

“Nothing is more degrading than being a FANGLESS vampire, hey Caius? Probably about as bad as having your dick ripped off which still isn’t off the table just yet fucker! I think I will keep these as a souvenir for Isabella.” I smirk at him with a sneer.

I continue to glare at him while he howls like a little bitch in pain yelling and screaming at me as I pace in front of him cursing the whole time while I hold his fangs in the palm of my hand. I put them in my pocket and watch his eyes burn into mine as his anger and hate radiate off him.

His rage did not come close to mine because if it did…I would be strung up in the rafters dismembered.  I hiss at him as anger continues to fill every part of my body now at the edge of giving it over to Him. He has no idea just how much more pain he is going to suffer once I unleash him onto the sick fuck!

“That has to fucking hurt doesn’t it?” I cock my head to the side.

“YOUR DEAD CULLEN!” Venom pours from his mouth now that he has no fangs to direct the flow and I notice the little lisp. If it were funny I would be laughing, but not one part of this shit was funny to me.  

“You aren’t in a position to make such a threat now are you?” I seethe.

Then my beautiful angel with that sweet melodic mental voice calls out again, pleading of her need for relief. It was not at all voiced and I knew. I could hear her thoughts for the first time. I could get inside of her head. I looked through her eyes covered in total darkness and saw she was in desperate need…whining out those desperate whimpers for her true Master to ease her sexually heightened state of arousal that was tormenting her from deep within.

She needed release and from what I understood… according to the Volturi that the mixture of this ecstasy with my venom had some sort of chemical reaction that gave humans a desire that could literally drive them mad if they did not get some sort of sexual release at all during the high.

I hated the thought that he had done this to her. And what was worse, was that the thought of her suffering was unbearable. I was going to give into her and try to help her relive some of that hurt. It was my venom inside of her that tormented her so much. I had to do something.

Just then Caius interrupted my internal war regarding Bella when he replayed a memory of her being spread out on the hood of his car, and him ripping her dress while pulling out his cock. I roar at this memory as I lunge for Caius. I grip his head on each side by his blond hair as I yank his head back so hard and far I hear the bone break in his neck.

I close my eyes and channel him.

The monster smiled in delight. His eyes glowing at the mere thought of how long I have kept him contained. Caius was going to suffer for all that pent up rage.
He snarled and as fast as lightning the monster pronounces his fangs and licked the venom off the tips before he proceeds to rip out his throat. He spits out the chunk of hard flesh and goes back in again tearing and shredding at Caius’s throat silencing any and all screams from him. Three more vicious bites and in a loud thunderous roar he tears his head clean off.

Then at vampire speed he ravenously bites Caius repeatedly in various areas to inflict more searing pain while he rips his razor sharp nails through his skin and spits venom on his wounds.
I close my eyes and gather myself back together and contain him again. With the last of the chain I begin wrapping it around his skull and flung the chain over the rafter to hang with the rest of him.

Edward…baby please touch me.

“Oh angel, hang on baby….” I knew she couldn’t hear me but I said it anyway.

I spit anything that remained in my mouth of Caius on to the ground in front of him, and turn and swing my leg around kicking his head as hard as possible, and it yanks back as the length of chain runs out and bounces violently dripping blood and venom from the remainder of his throat.

“FUCK YOU CAIUS! I WILL BE BACK TO FINISH YOU AFTER I SEE TO HER! YOU BETTER PRAY TO GOD, BECAUSE WHAT I FIND DEPENDS ON HOW SLOWLY I FUCKING BURN YOU…PIECE BY MOTHERFUCKING PIECE!”

“Edward…hot…I am burning up…pleaseeeeee…”

I turn and run for the stairs and even though I knew she couldn’t hear me I still whispered to her anyway…

“…Master is coming baby.”

© Robshandmonkey ~ All Rights Reserved.




THANKS TO MY AWESOME BETA'S WHO MAKE THIS STORY SHINE!!

NICOLE AND DIANNE YOU BOTH RAWK!


FOR ONCE I AM ASKING FOR REVIEWS CAUSE I NEED TO KNOW!!
I FUCKING LOVE THIS CHAPTER! SO GIVE IT TO ME WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?
IS HE NOT HOT OR WHAT?

LOL....GAH!

9 comments:

  1. I love that story thank you, so much i have a offer for you , i know a really good fuck song,
    its from the movie sliver its: Massive Attack Unfinished Sympathy in the movie they fuck to it up against the wall.
    i would like to see this song in your playlist!
    bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. noooo dont stop there ive been waiting for tis for so long and hes finally giving in .....and was he hot are u kidding he ripped the fucker apart for her and let his demon out to play what is not hot about that because let me tell u im still squirming from this chapter loved it girly i know everyone says this but im willing to beg on hands and knees please update soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was awesome!!!! Wow!!! Just wow!!!That was some good Vampire Kicking Butt!! Well taking apart another vampire limb from limb!!! Edward is so hot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOTTER THAN THE WHITE HEAT OF A 1000 SUNS!!!!! I LOVE THIS STORY!!!! BUT PLEASE:..Don’t make me wait…for you …please just post the next chapter...make it feel better…

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my ... I don't need a mix of Edward venom with drug to be dying for this vampire! your vampire stories are the ones I ever like it, keep it coming from that mind of yours! Girl you're pure evil and lust!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like how Edward has no control over the monster inside of him when it comes to his mate. Tearing Caius limb from limb and tying up the pieces to torture him further is very dark, but suits the circumstances perfectly. Besides it will contrast nicely to how he treats Bella. The position Caius has left Bella in is very promising. She is waiting like an offering for her master. I'm relieved that Edward got to her before Caius could go any further. I love that she was thinking of Edward the whole time. It's so cool that for once he can read her mind, I'm sure that will come in handy. This way he can take her to the edge without breaking her. I think now it's time he claims his mate and ties her to him irrevocably. Master Edward to the rescue...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Song suggestions for Edward claiming Bella in the dungeon:
    Please, Please, Please by Head Automatica
    Last Legal Drug by KoЯn
    Digital Bath by Deftones
    I can't wait till I get to read the next chapter, the anticipation is killing me. This story is sooo good.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very exciting and dark chapter - me likey! Loved how he wripped Caius to bits - very good descriptive piece. Ok hang on Bella Master Cullen is coming....hopefully in more sense than one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Drea, bloody hell. Edward did a number on Caius. I have to think you for not letting anything happen to her. Well nothing really bad anyway. Being drugged and bound can be pretty shitty I'm sure. But still. Could have been a hell of a lot worse.

    Thanks for sharing. Take care and peace. T.

    ReplyDelete