Friday, March 18, 2011

2. Two Virgin Blood


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shhhhh…..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Two

Virgin Blood



“Rosalie?”

“What?”

“Is he still looking this way?”

She couldn’t take her eyes of the hunky behemoth guy to look for me.

“Rosalie!” I tried to get her damned attention. I rolled my eyes realizing she was going to be utterly useless to me if she found some random guy to take home for the night.

Rosalie was a love and leave em kind of gal. After Royce fucked her over, she decided men needed to pay for his transgressions. I almost felt sorry for the big burly hunk. He had no idea that the Rosalie Hale Storm was approaching. She was like a whirlwind. A tornado. Comes in out of nowhere sucking them up into her vortex and sweeping them right off their feet. Then when she has conquered she just dissipates into thin air leaving them wondering what the fuck just happened as they sit there in a pile of debris.

Yes Rosalie was  force to be reckoned with. I had to love her though.

“What?” her blue eyes finally met with mine. Whoa, she does live and breathe!

“Is the guy in the chair looking this way?”

Her head turned and she cocked a brow up. She narrowed her eyes at him.

Now they were in some sort of standoff staring contest. I snorted out a laugh shaking my head. Good God what was I thinking.

“Who is he?” she asked.

“I was told he is the owner of this fine establishment.” I muttered.

Her eyes narrowed as she studied him for a moment. “Isabella I know him!”

My eyes widened.

“You do?”

“Yes! That is Edward Cullen!”

“Where do you know him from?”

Just as my eyes turned to check and see if he was still there, his staring contest with Rosalie had ended as his eyes met with mine again.

I could see Rosalie do a fist pump that she had won the battle.

“Who is immature now?” I scoffed.

I couldn’t stop looking at him. His long index finger went from his temple and slowly moved down to scrape over his bottom lip. His fingertip moved back and forth over that pouty lip of his. Caressing it. Stroking it. God he was sexy rubbing his own lip under his fingertip.

Fuck those fingers! Was he doing that shit on purpose?

Rosalie snorted out a laugh.

“I did not just say that out loud did I?”

“Yes you did.” She giggled.

“Jesus kill me now!” I groaned.

“Bella forget it. He is a total ass.”

“How do you know?”

“He is a prick. He walks around as if he owns the world and everything on it. He brings his car into my shop for maintenance. The fucker insists I have to be the one to work on his car! I mean yeah I am good but any of my mechanics will do! Then he has the nerve to accuse me of getting grease on his seat! I was like that’s bullshit! It cost me a ton of money to get that damn leather back to its pristine condition!  Never the less he is an ass. Not to mention a male whore! And well look why am I not surprised this den of sin is his isn’t it…see not only is he a whore he is also a egomaniac. Jesus look where he sits for Christ’s sake!”

I tried so hard to snort back my laugh but that was when I caught the movement out of the corner of my eye. The guy that reminded me of the green giant minus the fact that he was green was now standing at our table.

“Hello my little vixens. What would sweet little innocent girls like you be doing in a place like this?” he gestures his hands around and then turns back to us. Over his shoulder, I glance over at Edward. Now he is damn near sucking his index finger between those God luscious lips staring at me. His lip is all pouty and he has this burning gaze. He closes his eyes and he takes a super huge sniff of something.

Weird.

God I have to stop looking at that man.

Rose’s voice breaks me out of his spell. “Who says we are innocent?” Rosalie cocks her head to the side in curiosity but not without outright eye fucking the poor guy as her eyes scan his body.

“Oh trust me baby doll. You are so very innocent. You have no idea.” He grinned flashing this set of super adorable dimples on those thick pudgy cheeks of his and these blazing white teeth that gleam in the candlelight.

“You certainly are sure of your self aren’t you?” Rosalie asked in an almost flirty tone.

“I am guessing you’re a mistress in search of a pet.” He looks at her out of the corner of his eye still giving that cheeky grin.

Rosalie’s eyes widened and a small smile started to form on her lips.

Oh God kill me now. What is she going to do or say to humiliate me?

“You know handsome if there are pet’s out there that are as hot as you then I would love to play mistress to one such as your self.” Her eyes are gazing hard at his biceps.

My eyes popped out of my goddamn head.

This is so not happening….is it?

He smiled and looked over at me pointing his finger.

“You. I need some form of ID. Now.”

I look at him stunned. Rosalie looks at him curiously.

I pull out my wallet and hand him my driver’s license. He reads it for far longer than he should be.

“Mathematically challenged?” I snapped assuming he was just carding me.

“Miss Isabella Swan. Well Miss Swan who invited you this evening?”

“Uh…no one. Did I need an invitation? I mean really after paying for a membership

You are still going to demand I be invited?”

“You are a member? Since when?”

“Last week. I have been here twice already. What seems to be the problem Brutus? Did popeye kick your ass today? Maybe you should eat more spinach.” I sneer.

He is pissing me off. I sure as hell didn’t pay ten grand to be harassed by Mr. Perfection over there and his perfect little world of perfect fucking people.

He chuckles.

“Oh my…but you sure a feisty little spitball of fire aren’t you? Oh my, my, he is going to have so much fun with you little girl.” If those dimples weren’t so damn endearing I would slap him.

“He who?” I feigned ignorance. I knew he had to be talking about the throne guy.

“You know exactly who. He hasn’t taken his eyes off you since he walked in and caught that delicious sweet scent you give off.”

“Excuse me?” My brows shot up in surprise.

I glanced over at Rosalie and I almost snorted out a goddamn laugh. She had her chin on her hand and she gazed at the hunky brute as if he was Santa Clause, the tooth fairy and the Easter bunny all rolled into one.

I could not understand what the hell just happened to one of my best friends but if I were to hazard and guess, she just fell head over heels for this prick.

Figures.

The guy flexed the muscles in his chest and smirked. “Take a look over my left shoulder tiger kitten, you see that guy?”

“Yes.” I replied.

“That is the owner and operator of this club. He makes the rules. He approves the guests. He also handles the memberships and he doesn’t recall your face. Let alone your name. He has a photographic memory and he is pretty sure you my dear are in the wrong place.”

I sat back crossed my arms over my chest and glanced over at him.

“Oh does he now? Exactly why do you think that?” I let my eyes meet with the big brute again.

His tongue came out licking his lips with those dimples still on display, he flicked his tongue over his teeth pushing on the top of them and his next words came out harsh in a threatening tone, “I don’t think it little girl. I know it. Trust me. You don’t want to play in this sandbox. We have a tendency around here to sort of well…bite.” His expression changed drastically. I got a strange feeling come over me that caused me to shudder.

“You bite? Really? Where?” Rosalie has her elbows on the table her arms crossed jutting out her cleavage for him. “I hope it’s somewhere naughty.” She quips and looks at him eye fucking him yet again batting her lashes and smiling.

She is a goner.

Everything about this night just got weird.

“Miss Swan. I think that it would be better for you to take your friend here and go home. We don’t play well with others.” A tall blonde guy is standing next to the big one now.

“I paid for a membership here and I have no intention on leaving.” I was livid now.

In all honesty I was about to leave anyway but now fuck that.

Take that Cullen.

“Feisty isn’t she Em? Oh, you silly little girl. You don’t have any idea who you are messing with do you darlin?”

I furrow my brow. “You from the south or something?”

Well that was just a stupid question Bella duh!

“Yeah as a matter of fact I am mam. You definitely aren’t though I can tell.” He smirks.

“How is that?”

His eyes darken and he moves in closer, “I can smell you. You are definitely not southern Belle.”

The big burly guy laughed. “Yeah but her name is Isabella. Close enough?” he laughed smacking his friend on the back.

I glance over at Rosalie to see what the fuck she is doing this whole time. She is now twirling a long golden curl and licking her lips fantasizing in that perverted mind of hers how she can convince this huge guy to let her take him home, probably ride him reverse cowgirl and send him on his way once she has conquered his ass.

Yep goner. Useless.

“Emmett I think we need to introduce the little girl. What do you say?” The blonde turns the top half of his body to look at the big guy with a shitty grin. 

“Why Jazzy I think you may be right. She really is a feisty one. He is gonna love this! I wonder how long she will last…care to wager a bet there my little buddy?”

I glared at both of them.

“Sure how much you got?”

“Five hundred says two minutes tops.” The blonde named Jazzy says.

Who names their kid Jazzy?

“Seven says less than a minute.” The big guy Emmett rebut.

“Deal your on.” Jazzy shakes hands with him then turns to me.

“Well Miss Swan since you seem to have some discrepancy in regards to your membership I would like to lead you to the back office where the boss can speak to you privately about the matter at hand.”

I take a deep breath. “Fine!” I scowl grabbing my purse and getting up to follow him.

The blonde guy leans over to the big one and says, “Watch the blonde keep an eye on her.” I gape at him.

“Rosalie is harmless.” I snapped and stomp off behind the blonde as I follow him down a long hallway. I noticed right away that the throne guy that was on said throne wasn’t there any more as we passed by.

Where the fuck did he go?

~X~X~X~

He led me into an door and into an ostentatious office that was damn near perfect.

Yep perfect.

Would you expect anything less?

Nope.

Okay this is too American Psycho for me I think as I take in the décor.

“Have a seat Miss Swan. He will be with you in a moment.” The tone of his voice echoes off the walls in here. The room is fucking freezing.

“It would be wise of you to take my advice darlin. Sit.” He commands and turns to leave shutting the door behind him.

I threw my purse on a rather expensive looking chair and look around. I get a strange sense that I should be walking out of here and never returning. I glance at the photos on the walls. I hear murmuring voices and the faint beat of music far off in the distance from the club.

I shudder in the chilled air wishing I had brought a sweater. Time continued to pass and I waited getting more irate by the minute. I was to the point of demanding my money back.

Then like an idiot I started talking to myself.

This is all bullshit! What the fuck? Am I that repulsive? Really?

I walk along one wall and stare at the artwork.

Creepy.

I lean into one framed photo wondering why there is a framed photo of  pair of fangs.


I cock my head and gaze to the next photo. Stakes. What the hell?

My eyes move to the next one and the haunting look on a vampires face is staring back at me.


Its utterly evil and scary looking. I shrug and figure he must be a huge Vampire fan. Okay. Whatever.

I walk to a glass display cabinet and gaze at what is inside. A really, really old vampire hunter kit? Seriously?

Instantly the hair on my body stood straight the fuck up. A cool puff of air blew by my right cheek. I stiffened. It took me a minute to take a deep breath, turn, and face the person that was merely inches behind me.

I didn’t hear the door. Or him enter at all. It has to be him. I could smell him. Feel him. Sense him. I could even hear him breathe.

Jesus my heart is racing like a goddamn thoroughbred. I turned slowly and my eyes scan up.

Up.

Up!

Shit, he is tall.

His green eyes are burning into mine when they meet. His brow is furrowed in an appearance that seems to be anger.


Then the motherfucker spoke.

I wished he hadn’t.

I so wished he hadn’t.

“Hello.”

“Um…Hello.”

My God I think I just came.

No impossible.

Really? Care to check?

Uh not really. Now isn’t a good time.

“I am Edward Cullen, you are Miss Swan?” Jesus that voice!

“Yes sir.”

“Well Miss Swan there seems to be some misunderstanding.”

I crossed my arms over my chest. “What misunderstanding would that be?”

“Well it seems someone approved a membership without my knowledge. Since I own the club I am going to have revoke your membership.”

“Why?”

“I don’t need a reason why.”

My brow rose up high. “Oh really you just take peoples money and deny them?”

“No…only you Miss Swan.”

“What is wrong with me being a member here?”

“It is an exclusive club.”

“What makes it so exclusive that I don’t get the privilege of being a member?”

“Miss Swan trust me…you don’t want to pursue this.”

He walked over and leaned back on his desk. His ass pressed against the edge, he crossed his legs out placing his hands on the edge of the desk, and his eyes moved up my legs landing on my cleavage.

God he was built like fuck…a Greek God?

“I am very interested in pursing this.” I argued stepping over between him and his chairs in front of his desk. If I am going to hold my ground, we need to be toe to toe.

His hand went up to his hair and those fingers laced themselves through it coming out the other side looking long and sleek and…oh Jesus shut up Bella!

He looked down at me and his voice was low and menacing.

“You are playing with fire young lady. Now. Be a good little girl. I will give you back your money and go home where a sweet innocent girl like you belongs.”

“What is with the innocent shit?” I snapped. I was tired of hearing this.

His head tilted to the right and this God forsaken evil yet not so evil sort of sexy yet sexy as fuck half-crooked smile lifted his lips on the right side of his beautiful chiseled face. “Are you trying to tell me you’re a bad little girl?” His green eyes were alight now suddenly.

Oh, Jesus that was not the thing I needed to hear come out of this gorgeous mans mouth.

“What if I am?” I ask.

Curiosity is going to get you in trouble Bella…

His eyes are on my mouth and they slowly take a very long and lingering look as the continue to move from my lips to my neck, then my throat where he pauses for a moment licks his lips and they continue on their journey down to the modest amount of cleavage that I had. They continued on down further to my hips over my thighs and down to my legs. As he slowly leans his upper body forward moving in closer to my face.

His scent is just yummy and that voice and the tone he uses stuns me.

“How bad can a sweet little innocent virgin really be?”

I narrowed my eyes. How the fuck did he know that!?

“I am not a virgin!” I scowled lying through my teeth.

He chuckled and his hand came up and brushed the lock of hair that had fallen forward over my shoulder covering half of my right view of him and he brushed it back. “You’re not a very good liar either.” He smirked and the air was just gone from my lungs.

Breathe Bella. Fucking breathe!

“I am showing an enormous amount of restraint with you Miss Swan. I really truly am and although I would so love to throw you over my shoulder haul you home and strip that very shapely ass down naked and tie you to my unforgiving whipping bench and whip that sassy ass of yours, I can’t.”

I gasped. That sounded just fuck me soooo hot!

“Go Home!” He pulls an envelope out of his breast pocket of his expensive vest and throws it down next to my purse on the chair.

“What if I refuse? I paid money to be a member of this club it is within my right to be here!”

His anger was there on the surface. I could see it festering and I was beginning to believe that Mr. Cullen here didn’t like not getting his way. I relish that thought.

“Have you ever been spanked Miss Swan?”

“That is a rather personal question don’t you think?”

He laughed. Threw his head back and laughed. He was so infuriating.

His hand was pressed flat against his chest as his chuckles died down.

“I am glad you find me so entertaining.”

He stopped and his demeanor all but did a one eighty.

His eyes grew lustful and the green in them brightened and then darkened to a darker jade.

“Oh Miss Swan you have no idea how entertaining you could actually be for someone like me. The things I could entertain myself doing to you are….well…lets just say delicious.”

“Why?”

“Why what?”

“Why am I being removed?” I am trying  not to react but it is getting to me. I won’t cry in front of this man but that doesn’t mean I don’t want to. My ego had taken enough hits today. I certainly didn’t need someone like this perfect ass to make me feel any worse.

His expression softened and it made no sense. How did he feel that I was now hurt. Was it something I did? I certainly didn’t need his sympathy.

“Miss Swan you are breakable. I can’t take responsibility for anything happening to you.”

My mouth hung open in disbelief.

“If you think for a minute that you are responsible for me well don’t kid yourself!”

“I am responsible for the members of my club. I have to protect them too.”

“You don’t seem like the kind of guy who has a fear of anything.”

He cocked his brow up on one side. “And you don’t seem like the kind of young lady that lacks the normal instinct for self preservation.”

I rolled my eyes at him and he glared at me. His eyes burning into mine.

“I don’t fear anything Miss Swan and rolling your eyes is a little juvenile don’t you think?”

I felt like a child being reprimanded.

“I also have a tendency to stomp my foot when I am angry so be warned.” I snapped back.

He closed his eyes and went to some vision in his head and that evil little sexy as fuck smile graced his lips again.

His eyes shot open and he moved forward faster than I thought was possible. His face was looking down on me and I instinctively stepped back.

“Maybe I should let you remain. It would teach you a lesson.” He growled.

He growled!!

“You Miss Swan are a petulant child and obviously like to play games you have no business playing, well little Swan…by all means welcome to Lovely Dark and Deep. Now if you will excuse me, I have a rather naughty submissive tied down at the moment and is awaiting her punishment. For reasons beyond me I would much rather it be you waiting on me.”

With that, he stormed out of the office and slammed the door hard.

I looked down and gasped. The envelope he had thrown down was gone.

How the hell did he do that?
 

©Robshandmonkey ~ All rights reserved

8 comments:

  1. wow im blown away, i already love this story i stay tuned.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well she really got under his skin there, didn't she? I bet he didn't expect a feisty virgin like her to disrupt his peace. I have a feeling she is about to shake things up. And be shaken up as well. A virgin at a bdsm club - unfuckingbelievable. I wonder if Rose is still there when Bella comes back or if she is already with Emmett in one of the rooms at the club.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2nd time reading this so far...can't wait for the update...such a hawt story

    ReplyDelete
  4. Superbe, vous avez une imagination débordante! J'adore!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well fuck me running. I've been a very bad girl. I will be more than happy to line up for this. LOL. “I am showing an enormous amount of restraint with you Miss Swan. I really truly am and although I would so love to throw you over my shoulder haul you home and strip that very shapely ass down naked and tie you to my unforgiving whipping bench and whip that sassy ass of yours, I can’t.”

    Thanks for sharing. Take care and peace. T.

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing so far. Edward's anger just turns me on!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am still so in love my fourth time reading and it still traps me every time. <3

    ReplyDelete