Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Keeping a roof over my head




Recently, I was served a 30 day notice to fix my roof or risk being evicted from my home. Although I own my home, I have to abide by the park rules and keep the appearance up on my home. The property management company has served me and I have been working 12 to 16 hour days along with selling my late husband's motorcycle to get up the funds it costs to replace my roof. I was set until I learned that it was going to cost me even more to dispose of my old roof.

My awesome readers have come to my aid and helped me raise money to complete this task before my time is up.

I am so close and decided to post here in hopes that I could meet our goal.

I cannot thank everyone enough for all the donations and I will do this no matter what it takes.

Please check out our link if you can help with my cause.


https://www.gofundme.com/keeping-the-roof-over-my-head



Thank you,
Andrea and Bear




No comments:

Post a Comment